vänEE® AI Series™ HRV 199 CFM 78% SRE with Virtuo Air Technology™ Top ports
Model number : V180H75RT (top ports)
From the leader in residential indoor air quality this vänEE HRV features VIRTUO™ technology providing the easiest installation on the market. This fresh air system has the quickest installation in its category saving the installer up to 20 minutes, thanks to auto-balancing and self-adjusting technology. The built-in LCD screen provides real-time airflows, power consumption and acts as a diagnostic error tool. This technology not only eliminates the most complex part of installation, saving the contractor time but it also significantly reduces the number of call-backs.
This product delivers consistent results with airflow verification providing the most efficient and reliable solution on the market regardless of dwelling type. Delivering 180 CFM our powerful, efficient, and proprietary blower fan motors make it the ideal solution for larger homes.
Installing a Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) improves the indoor air quality of your home by providing a supply of tempered, filtered outdoor fresh air while exhausting the stale polluted air from your home, leaving the air healthier and more comfortable. The standard MERV 8 filter offers a more effective design than units in the market with larger capture area and will save the homeowner money with the reusable, easy to wash design.
- Quick setup with VIRTUO™ technology, which does the airflow verification and balancing for you, eliminating a complex part of the installation process. Set it and forget it
- Consistent results with airflow verification, auto-balancing, and self-adjustment technology maintains the quality initial configuration in all dwelling types
- Installing a Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) improves indoor air quality of your home by providing a supply of tempered, filtered outdoor fesh air while exhausting the stale polluted air from your home, leaving the air healthier and more comfortable
- Equipped with powerful and energy efficient ECM PMSM motors delivering up to 199 CFM. Our proprietary design is the most reliable on the market
- Superior HRV core performance and durability reaching up to 78% SRE 0°C at 64 CFM and Certified at 68% SRE -25°C at 83 CFM
- Delivers superior air quality with an included MERV 8 filter and optional high filtration available
- Integrated LCD screen to easily set the desired CFM. Display real time airflows, power consumption and act as diagnostic error tool
- Universal platform offers both top & side port configurations to accommodate different installation locations (180 CFM models only available in top ports)
- Suspended installation (chains included) or Wall-mount installation with 2 or 4 brackets (universal brackets included)
- Compatible with a wide range of modern and user friendly controls to meet specific needs and different applications
- Certified ENERGY STAR®
Find a dealer
Find a dealer near you (Contact for product availability)
|Exchange rate (CFM)||199|
|Position of ports||Top|
|Comptability of Wall Controls||Advanced Touchscreen (41303), Automatic (41304), Dehumidistat (41302), 20-40-60 Deluxe (41301), 20-40-60 (41300)|
|Warranty on parts (years)||5 years|
|Warranty on core or thermal wheel (years)||10 years|
|ENERGY STAR © qualified||Yes|