This video presents how to use the Deco-Touch Air Exchanger Wall Control.
This video describes how to use the wall control Platinum for an air exchanger.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Do air exchangers create humidity?
- I have an indoor swimming pool, which unit do I need?
- Can the crawl space be vented with the same unit as the house?
- Are there some requirements regarding new constructions?
- Why can’t I reduce my indoor humidity level in the summer time?
- I already have a ventilation unit, why is there still condensation on my windows?
- What does HRV/ERV mean and which models do they include?
- What is the difference between HRV and ERV?
- Can I ventilate the bathroom with these units?
- Can an HRV/ERV be installed in the attic?
- Can I use controls other than vänEE’s with my unit?
- Is there heat recovery during summer?
- Can my HRV/ERV be connected to my furnace duct(s)?
- Does my unit need to be balanced?
- Where can I buy these units?
Register your productAlready own this product? Register it
Gold Series - 1001 HRV
Product number: 43828 (side ports)
COMFORT AND OPTIMAL INDOOR AIR QUALITY!
The 1001 HRV is a heat recovery ventilator designed for mid-size homes*. With its rate of air exchange up to 146 CFM, it offers homeowners power, reliability and very quiet operation. When used along with the Platinum wall control with SMART mode (automated ventilation based on indoor relative humidity and outdoor temperature), the 1001 HRV allows to optimize the ventilation and the energy consumption.
The 1001 HRV is proudly ENERGY STAR® certified.
*Refer to local building code.
To learn more about wall controls compatible with this unit, please refer to the wall controls specification sheet.
|Exchange rate (CFM):||64-146|
|Position of ports:||Sides|
|Comptability of Wall Controls:||Platinum, Deco-Touch|
|Warranty on parts (years):||5|
|Warranty on core or thermal wheel (years):||Limited lifetime|
|ENERGY STAR © qualified:||Yes|
Find a dealer
Find a dealer near you (Contact for product availability)